- June 8th 2022: Call for papers for CODAI’22 workshop published
- May 12th 2022: CODAI has been accepted at Embedded Systems Week 2022
CODAI’22 is an Embedded Systems Week workshop to coalesce the emerging energy in the AI compiler communities and AI accelerator communities focusing on Edge AI in both academic and industrial research. These realms of research have the opportunity to deliver a pervasive and seamless end-to-end tooling that connects hardware and software development methodologies. This workshop mainly focuses on:
- Discussing new impulses for deployment of Neural Networks on low-end embedded systems
- Cooperative development of (open source) toolchains/frameworks for neural network deployment + cooperation between industry and academia
Therefore, it complements the established conferences CASES and CODES+ISSS which have a wider and more academic research-spectrum. We also welcome work-in-progress papers of ongoing research projects and case studies from industrial applications.
Topics for workshop submissions include, but are not limited to:
- Optimization techniques of neural networks on embedded edge systems: compression, pruning, quantization techniques, hardware/compiler-aware neural architecture search, etc.
- Performance estimation of neural networks on embedded systems: virtual prototyping, surrogate modeling, profiling etc.
- Compilers for Edge AI: partitioning, mapping, retargeting, intermediate representations, for heterogeneous systems and architectures, µC, DSP etc.
- Code-generation and compiler-backends for AI accelerators - especially for RISC-V and beyond-von-Neumann AI accelerators is appreciated
- Applications: processing of embedded vision, sensor signal processing, novel brain-inspired algorithms for Edge AI etc.
CODAI’22 will take place on October 13th 2022 as virtual workshop.
- Paper submission deadline: August 18th 2022 AOE
- Acceptance notification: September 8th, 2022
- Camera-ready paper: September 30th, 2022
- Workshop date: October 13th 2022
Call For Papers
Call for papers for CODAI’22 workshop
The CODAI program will consist of keynotes given by tech-leaders both from industry and academia, and paper presentations.
- Academic Keynote: Dr. Tianqui Chen, Assistant Professor, Carnegie Mellon
- Industrial Keynote: Dr. Kailash Gopalakrishnan, Co-Founder & Executive, Ex-IBM Fellow
- Michael J. Klaiber - Bosch Research, Germany
- Sebastian Vogel - NXP Semiconductors, The Netherlands
- Deming Chen - University of Illinois Urbana Champaign, USA
- Andreas Bytyn - Bosch Automotive Electronics, Germany
- Andrew Reusch - OctoML, USA
- Henk Corporaal - Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Robert Nabholz - RB XC, Germany
- Floran de Putter - Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Oliver Bringmann - University of Tübingen, Germany
- Paul Palomero Bernardo - University of Tübingen, Germany
- Falk Rehm - Bosch Research, Germany
- Dennis Rieber - Bosch Research, Germany
- Christoph Schorn - Bosch Research, Germany
- Ingo Feldner - Bosch Research, Germany
- Hussam Amrouch - University of Stuttgart, Germany
- Dayane Reis, University of South Florida, USA
For questions contact:
Dr. Michael J. Klaiber, Bosch Research, Germany
E-Mail: codai2022 (a) michael-klaiber.de
Logo by Parzival’ 1997